Collagen stimulation therapy is an innovative new treatment that harnesses your bodys natural powers of healing to tighten skin and achieve incredible results. It is especially effective for addressing lines and wrinkles as well as sun damage, scarring, slackened skin, stretch marks, uneven skin tone and dilated blood vessels. Collagen stimulation therapy can be done on all areas of the face and body and is suitable for all skin types.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN DURING THE TREATMENT?
During this simple procedure, your skincare professional will apply a topical an anaesthetic cream to your skin and will use an instrument containing fine needles to repeatedly prick the skins surface.
This creates thousands of microscopic channels in the lower levels of your skin and causes a minimal amount of bleeding. After the treatment your skincare practitioner will apply a cocktail of nourishing vitamins of A, C, peptides and hyaluronic acid. You will notice that you look flushed, as if you have sunburn, but this will fade over the next two or three days.
HOW IT WORKS
The body responds to Collagen Stimulation Therapy in the same way that it would react to an injury. The small amount of bleeding caused during treatment releases powerful growth factors, which are part of a natural healing response resulting in increased collagen and elastin production without causing any damage to the skin.
COLLAGEN STIMULATION THERAPY
- Dramatic improvements without the need for invasive surgery
- Completely natural, uses the skins own powers of rejuvenation
- Short healing time allows you to return to work the next day
- Does not damage the skin unlike some other procedures
- Can be done on all areas of the face and body
- Does not cause sun sensitivity
- Lasting effects collagen continues to be laid down in the months following treatment.
*Needles range from 1mm to 3mm long